- Try it risk-free for one month
- Get more sales with a smartphone-ready site + shopping cart
- Save money with free hosting and unlimited bandwidth
- Look amazing with unlimited designs and professional images
- Add up to 1,500 products
- Accept credit cards, Square, PayPal and Apple Pay
- Ship anywhere with flexible rates
- Track inventory and orders on the fly
- Maximize your sales with abandoned cart recovery
- Cut deals with your own coupon codes
- Drive traffic to your store from Facebook
- Get more customers with built-in SEO tools
Quick Shopping Cart Economy
Quick Shopping Cart Deluxe
Quick Shopping Cart Premium
Frequently Asked Questions About Site Builder
Why should I have a website?
Can I connect my social media and website?
Being able to cover multiple platforms gives you the opportunity to reach more people, while creating appropriate content for each of your socials (like posting all of your photos on Instagram, and tweeting about your most recent business venture on Twitter). By centrally locating all the links in one place – your new website – you are giving your website visitors a seamless experience. Linking to your social media in your website gives you an advantage in communicating with your visitors; the more they can connect with you and do so in the forum that’s most comfortable to them, the more they’ll engage with your site, and thus you or your business.
Can I customize my website?
Each section in your website is customizable as well, from the name of the page, to your website’s navigation bar. You’ll also have the ability to change text colors, styles and font. It’s important to have a mobile and desktop-friendly website. With Website Builder you’ll be able to choose tablet and desktop layouts to give your visitors the experience you want them to have.
I am not sure if I need a shopping cart?
Our Site Builder uses a similar functions as the Quick Shopping Cart system, with a large list of themes which will determine you over-all look and site feel. Primarily the only thing missing will be the product sections that allow you to sell straight from your site…although you could link to products you sell via email, contact form or off-site, like Amazon or E-Bay. Plus you will have access to the same easy to use system of building blocks (features) that are available in the Quick Shopping Cart.