#10 Envelopes – 9.5″ x 4.125″
Signed, sealed and delivered in our premium quality printed envelopes! Full color printing available on the entire envelope, the front and flap, front only, or back flap only. Also available with or without a window. Please request a quick quote or call for pricing.
Prices start at: $60.00
FusionFly Print accepts files in industry standard formats, that are not dependent on the application, fonts or other separate design elements used in creation. We prefer PDF files but also accept the following file formats: .TIF, and .JPG. Please follow the product specific art requirements as well as the general file setup below to assure best product quality.
#10 Envelope Art Requirements – (Printing on Front & Back)
- 1/16” overbleed and color wrap onto the back of the envelope is required to allow for movement throughout the bindery process.
- Artwork with bleed on face or print on any flaps must be placed on FusionFly Print certified envelope templates.
- Solid, full color envelopes are recommended (to eliminate overbleed).
- Intentional extension of flap color onto envelope face is recommended.
- Gradients are recommended for smoother color transitions.
- Click Here to view important envelope artwork guidelines.
#10 Envelope Art Requirements – (Front & Flap, Front only, Flap Only)
- The bleed required is 0.125″ (0.0625″ on each side).
- Text and images should be at least 0.25″ from the edge.
- Artwork with more than 40% ink coverage must be submitted as an offset product.
- Full color backgrounds should be avoided.
- Use a white backgrounds with low ink coverage (e.g. logo and text only).
- Avoid or limit use of transparencies and gradients.
- For window envelopes, the window area must be free of ink.
General File Setup
- PDF files exported as: [Press Quality] (Modified)
- PDF files compatibility set to: Acrobat 4 (PDF 1.3)
- Do not Compress Line Art
- Save files as “JPEG” or “TIFF” with Maximum quality
- Art Resolution should be at 300dpi
- All text should be turned to outlines and embedded
- Colors need to be CMYK
- RGB and Pantone Colors need to be converted to CMYK
- Bleeds change per product from .125″ to 2″
- Safe area change per product from .125″ to 2″
- Rick black for standard products: C 60 M 40 Y 40 K 100
- Rick black for products using die sublimation: C 100 M 100 Y 100 K 100
- DO NOT include crop marks only bleed area
Art Disclaimer FusionFly, LLC produces or prints work for you based on your submitted design files, specifications and instructions. While we will bring to your attention any errors that we come across YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROOF READING AND ANY ERRORS WITHIN THE DOCUMENT(s) before submitting files for print. If we produce work that contains errors that are not caused by FusionFly, LLC then you are responsible for full productions costs, as well as for the cost of producing the work a second time, if you request us to do so. If close color matching is a requirement of the job, then you must let us know at the beginning of the job and specify color matching is necessary and pay any additional fees associated with color matching. If you want to check color matching before we go into production then you should request a hard copy proof. If color matching is a necessity to your project then we strongly suggest that you request a color hard copy proof printed at full size before we print the entire job. Furthermore if the resolution / print quality of the finished print is critical to the job then we strongly urge you to request a hard copy proof printed at full size so that you can check and approve print resolution before we print the complete job. Each set of hardcopy proofs adds to our standard turn-around time. If you require a proof from us before we print the entire job then make sure you allow sufficient time for the proofing process. Hard copy proofs require an additional fee as well as shipping costs. To avoid mistakes in your job please carefully proofread your work beforehand, and be sure to check if your artwork is setup properly before submitting your files. Information on this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. This web site does not constitute an offer or contract.
ORDER CUTOFF TIME:
All orders must be completely received, with print ready artwork, by 9:00 A.M. CST (Central Standard Time) to start production.
Standard Production Time: 5-7 business days
Express Production Time: 2-4 business days
*These days reflect the product production time and NOT delivery/shipping (see below).
Site-wide FREE ground shipping (average ground ship time is between 2-3 days).
If you require express production and/or delivery time, please contact us at (608) 214-2330 before ordering! Not all products are available for express production and/or delivery. Therefore we would love to personally assist you to ensure your products are completed in the fastest possible method!